Wednesday 27 February 2008

Here goes

I was never one for technology, but having read much in the papers about politicians being accessible to their electorate via new technology, I decided to give blogging a go. I have a lot more time on my hands now since retiring but not too much to become an obsessive blogger - I hope.

I am quite cynical about the current state of affairs in Wales, and I feel that, yet again we are being left behind by the other countries of Britain and Europe economically, politically, culturally and in so many other ways. The new administration in the Assembly is yet to impress me with any bold vision, or indeed bold action. I fear this could be another false dawn for Wales.

So I hope my commentary will add to, what appears to be, a very lively debate here in cyberspace on the fate of Wales.

No comments: